Post: Marketing Executive
1. Effectively communicate with the existing/new clients.
2. Generate leads & prospects as well as close the leads provided by Head- Marketing.
3. Handle queries and convert them into positive leads.
4. Regularly co-ordinate with manufacturers, government & private agencies for generating more and more leads.
5. Convert Suspects into prospects out of new clients through references or work on given leads.
6. Share proposals with prospects and do regular follow-ups for leads and payment against the work done.
7. Identifying Prospects, building new leads, regularly visiting client, giving introduction presentation
about Laboratory’s services.
Good and Effective Communication Skills
Experience in Marketing/Sales would be an added advantage
Salary: Allowances on actuals (Food, Accommodation and Travelling) Plus Incentives as per Predetermined Slabs.
Employment Type: Permanent
Office Hours: Monday- Saturday (10:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
Education: Graduate/ Post-graduate
Experience: 0-1, Freshers can also Apply.
Interested Candidates, Call on- (8586930454 or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject as “Applying for the Post of Marketing Executive"
For More Details Visit on:- elmef.com